Property Caretaker in Whitefish and Columbia Falls, MT
Your Vacation Home Eyes, Ears and Hands-On Caretaker
You know the duties of a caretaker for your property may vary, there are usually some general tasks that nearly all caretakers perform. General “house-watching” as part time caretaker would be several time per week or even daily if needed and determined by your needs. Some basic inspections are listed. Experienced eyes and ears will look for and see more than this list.
- Inspect heating and A-C regularly
- Change furnace filters monthly
- Inspect for water heater leaks
- Make sure combustible materials are safely stored
- Inspect roof for damage arrange for repairs if needed
- Inspect and clean your chimney
- Clear blockages in gutters and downspouts
- See that pipes are well-insulated
- Keep cabinets under sinks open in cold weather let faucet drip
- Replace batteries in smoke and carbon monoxide detector
- Remove dead trees and branches around home
- Make sure all vents are clear
- Security alarm system functioning properly
- Snow Removal Services
Your Peace of Mind is My Goal
I can provide you the peace of mind knowing your vacation home is in good hands while your miles away. Most of the maintenance and repairs I can do myself, those i don’t do I can coordinate the right subs for whatever issue is at hand.
What ever your needs are while your at your vacation home or thousands of miles away you can count on my services to help where ever possible.
We Now offer Seasonal Snow Removal Services. Snow plowing, Snow blower and shoveling as needed
Call me today so we can discuss your individual needs for your investment.
I look forward to working with you.
The post Property Caretaker Home Services appeared first on TJ Ward Handyman